Sunday 27 November 2011

Outfit Post: Grecian myth on the beach

I wanted to share with you one of my favourite dresses I have in my closet that I've only had the occasion to wear once.
  Even though I bought this dress back in June from cooper st, I've only wore it for my 21st birthday and this photoshoot (shot by a dear friend of mine)
When I put it on I feel like a Grecian goddess, I absolutely love it!

And this is a photo from my actual birthday party, which had a Moroccan theme, paired with these amazing turquoise necklace from Lovisa



Follow Seven Autumn Leaves on


3 comments:

  1. Sevan! I love your pics sweetie, really great photography! And your outfit is also really sweet, you look cute! <3

    Dear, can you help me please? :( By click the Like button on this link : http://www.fashiolista.com/my_style/list /117460/

    I will really appreciate your help! >.<
    Thanks a lot sweetie, have a nice day! :*

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely amazing pictures! The first one take my breath away! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sevan! Thank you so much for visiting me and for your comment! I'm glad you like the New York girls post. I've been dreaming of going there for a while but I have to save up money for an apartment and also look for a job. Also I have school that I need to finish. Hopefully, I can go there, at least visit next year! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!