Tuesday 17 May 2011

Fashion For Relief


Naomi Campbell’s Fashion for Relief charity auction fashion show was held in Cannes, to raise money for the Japanese Red Cross. She teamed up with Bruce Forsyth and the catwalk was filled with supermodels and stars.

Naomi wore dresses by Yves Saint Laurent, Marchesa and Alexander McQueen.


This one's an Alexander McQueen dress from their SS 2011 collection

This dress is just so beautifully detailed 


The models, including Yasmine Le Bond, Karolina Kurkova and Victoria Silvstedt, wore dresses by designers Lanvin, Valentino, Jean Paul Gaultier, Sonia Rykiel and a few others. These are my favourite picks:

This is probably my favourite colour on a dress. It's simply amazing; I'm in love with this colour

I was never particularly fond of yellow to be honest, but lately I've been drawn to so many yellow dresses and now I'm determined to purchase one. 

This gown screams elegance, i really like the feel of separation that the beige creates between the top and bottom.


Jane Fonda closed the show wearing this gorgeous gold Marchesa evening gown. 

Simply beautiful, graceful and elegant. loving the shoulders.




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!