Tuesday 7 June 2011

my laptop's accessory

I’ve been looking for a nice laptop case or bag for some time now and the fact that I have a 13 inch macbook only makes it harder because most stores only have the 15 inch or the 10 inch ones
So yesterday after my final submission I decided to go shopping to look for a dress for my 21st bday party (which is in less than 2 weeks and I haven’t found anything yet! *Panic*)


So one of my destinations to look for a dress was Forever New (http://www.forevernew.com.au/collections) and although they had some cute outfits I didn’t find a dress I liked
BUT
I found this laptop bag and fell in love
So I went in the store looking for a dress but ended up buying a laptop bag instead. At least my shopping trip wasn’t all gone to waste





2 comments:

  1. ou that's such a cute laptop bag!! I've been looking for a cute cover for a while, but all the cute ones are for 13 and 10 inch not for my 15 :( (or the baby laptop ones, which are SO cute btw).
    Betsey Johnson has some very amazing laptop bags, I'm gonna check them out when I'm in the states!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had such trouble finding one for my 13 inch macbook because all of the ones i saw were either for 10 or 15 haha so it took me a while to find one
    goodluck finding one as well! do share if you end up buying one :)

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!