Wednesday 11 May 2011

California wishin...that house was mine


“California King Bed,” is the new single from Rihanna’s platinum album ‘Loud’ and was directed by Anthony Mandler in Los Angeles.
I’m in love with the glass pavilion-type of house shown as her bedroom in the video
I just kept focusing on that throughout the video (maybe its just the interior designer in me) but I screen captured some shots and voila! Here they are:






 And I don’t know about you guys but I think I’m over the bright, fiery red hair. It’s so unnatural and I get she was going for the shock tactic and trying something different but its time to try something else now! Even though I have to admit this video was the only time I didn’t mind the hair that much, because it was nicely styled and the colour kind of went with the colour scheme of the video so it worked out I suppose; but other than that…it has to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!