Tuesday 10 May 2011

Neck-Laced

It’s safe to say it’s hard to accessorize everyday when I wake up early for uni and throw anything on because well... I’m only going to class.
But when I think about it I have a drawer full of accessories that I barely use unless I go out on weekends, which is quite sad really
And here’s the thing, I absolutely love accessorizing and my latest obsession has been with necklaces
Blake Lively always looks stunning, on set and off. Ofcourse it does help that she’s drop-dead-gorgeous to begin with!
While watching gossip girl I noticed she wears a lot of necklaces on the show and I LOVE them
Here are a few of them that I found online:


Caroline necklace in season 2


I couldn't find who this turquoise stone necklace was by, but it's great.


Carla Reiter Diamond Copper Necklace



Suzanna Dai "Antwerp" necklace                                     Slane and Slane layered necklace            

I'm not sure i like this necklace alone but it goes great 
with her outfit, i guess it all depends on what you wear 
it with. 


Serena in an Oscar De La Renta necklace
This should be an ad or something she looks amazing in this photo




Susana Galanis necklace (and that’s a gorgeous J. Mendel dress)



DANNIJO necklace (and a J. Mendel dress again)

Of course Serena is not the only fashionista in the show, most of the things worn by any of the characters on that show is to die for.

Jessica Szohr (Vanessa Abrams) in a Simon Tu necklace
This is my all time favourite Vanessa Abrams look 


Katie Cassidy (Juliet Sharp) in Ranjana Khan
Katie Cassidy is always gorgeous i was so happy when i found out she was going to be in the series 


Katie Cassidy in MCL by Matthew Campbell laurenza necklace







No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!