Friday 14 December 2012

Packing: What's in my suitcase

In 2 short days I will be heading off to Dubai for the first time in a year, which seems like a long time for me since I have lived there the majority of my life. I usually plan what to take with me very carefully so I only reach about half of the weight limit so that, yups you guessed it, I can SHOP! Fortunately I still have my big wardrobe there which is quite full so if I ever forget anything I'm always covered.
Shop-a-holic + clothes horter = lots and lots of clothes

I think I've done pretty well considering I'll be staying there for 6-7 weeks. These are what I have decided to take with me:


5 comments:

  1. HI Sevan, hope you have a safe trip and enjoy your time in Dubai with family! Looks like you've packed all the essentials for a great break!! Thanks for all your wonderful support this year and inspiring us with your super stylish photos! Feel free to post Dubai photos so we can live vicariously!!!!
    Happy holidays and best wishes,
    xxDelia
    www.whatshouldiwear.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Delia!
      Ofcourse I'll be sharing some outfit posts from Dubai :)

      Delete
  2. Til when are you in Dubai missyyy, I'm trying/hoping to make a Dubai semester break thing happen but I'm still not sure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great news! I'm there until end of January so hopefully I can see you if you come.

      Delete
  3. I am really excited to see your photos from your trip!
    Safe travels!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!