Tuesday 25 December 2012

Blue hearts

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas eve and received/gave lots of amazing presents.

Even though I took these photos just before I came to Dubai, I just had to share them with you because I like the way they turned out. I was in St. Kilda beach with my dear friend Monica (who I shot as one of the 7AL blogger picks series in a previous post) and she was kind enough to take a few outfit shots. It wasn't the hottest of days but the clouds look really great in the photos so baring the cold and wind was worth it.

I know I haven't posted any Dubai related posts yet even though I've been here for over a week now, but I promise to post one on Thursday and it's going to be my very first video so stay tuned! Also, I post daily updates on instagram so make sure you follow me there to see what I'm up to (@7autumnleaves)


 Top: Mango / Skirt: Zara (old dress worn as skirt) / Shoes: Melissa / Necklace: Forever New




3 comments:

leave a comment and tell me what you think!