Thursday 6 December 2012

Snakeskined

Typical Melbourne weather just had to turn on us as soon as it gave us a few good days. I am curled up and freezing in bed as I type right now! However, I did manage to take a few indoor shots earlier and thought I should share them. I am definitely in love with my spiked-shoulder blazer which I only had the chance to wear once a few weeks ago at fashion week. I've decided to include it in my carefully curated suitcase hoping it will give me a chance to wear it over there. I'm keeping my suitcase somewhat empty so I can fill it up in the 6 weeks I'm in Dubai.

On a side note, I'd like to thank everyone who has been so lovely and partaken in my very first 7AL jewellery giveaway!
If you haven't already, just visit my previous post and would love it if you could support me by taking part in the competition and sharing it with friends through facebook, twitter or instagram.

So excited to announce the winner next week! 


Blazer: Zara / Pants: Sportsgirl / Shirt: old / Shoes: Novo / Necklace and hat: Equip


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos! Love your hat!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!! Love the red lips with the black, grey and white tones! Totally stylish!! Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog! Like yours too! How about following each other on bloglovin and gfc? Let me know once you do, that way I’ll follow you back! Waiting for you!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair and makeup looks beautiful! I love your pants too!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!