Saturday 15 September 2012

What I Wore: MSFW day 2

This is what I wore to Melbourne Spring Fashion Week's 2nd designer series runway show which I covered in the previous post.

As soon as I came across this Zara blazer I immediately fell in love but I couldn't justify buying it (I'm trying to cut down on impulse buys). But when I was deciding what to wear to the shows, I went back to Zara and snatched this baby up. The studded shoulder details, in my opinion, just transforms this blazer from boring to chic.

I also wore these Celine inspired topshop reflected heel sandals which I also wore at Fashionopolis, the fashion blogging conference back in May, which feature in one of my earlier outfit posts.

Blazer: Zara / Dress: Warehouse / Leggings: H&M / Heels: Topshop / Bag: Mango

7 comments:

  1. Great jacket! Love the shoulders!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish they still had those shoes available, they're amazing!

    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is just amazing, I am loving it !

    I need som new GFC followers on my blog for some application, so please follow my blog, and make me now so I could follow you back.

    xoxo
    ysophisticates.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dying for those shoooooes!:))
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shoes are amazing!!! Love the clear perspex heels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, your shoes! They're so amazing. Love this whole look.

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are amazing. When I first looked at the pictures I thought you were on your top toes as the heels refelected the ground. Love love!

    http://arrceebee.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!