Thursday 6 September 2012

What I Wore: MSFW day 1

Melbourne Spring Fashion Week kicked off this Monday with a gift from mother nature. We had gorgeous weather for the last few days. The first designer series was Tuesday night and we were treated with an amazing show at Melbourne town hall. I'll cover the show in the next post but I thought I would quickly share what I wore that night. 

Follow me on instagram to see some photos of the shows (@sevanm)

Dress: Aqua / Blazer: Mango / Shoes: Sportsgirl / Bag & Bracelet: E-bay / Ring: Seven Autumn Leaves.

7 comments:

  1. I love what you wore :)
    Those cut-out sandals are fantastic!
    Can't wait to see your photos from the shows
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this look! your dress is so fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look HOT!!! Very foxy. Love this outfit.

    Miss Bias xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shoes!!! Stunning dress too lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!