Friday 21 September 2012

Oh my tote

One of my go-to places for shopping is usually Knox SC since it’s conveniently close to where I live, and it pretty much has everything I need.

To celebrate spring fashion season, this weekend Knox is giving away 1,000 exclusive tote bags to it’s shoppers when they spend $80 at any of their retail stores. The stylish oversized tote bags are 100% cotton, durable, environmentally friendly and come with a choice of two quotes from our fashion icons Coco Chanel and Yves Saint-Laurent.

This offer is only available this weekend (Thursday 20th until Sunday 23rd) so hurry up and get yourself all totted up!

Knox Shopping Centre is located on 425 Burwood Highway, Wantirna South VIC 3152



Pants and Blouse: Zara / Shoes: Novo / Bags: Knox limited edition totes


Stay Connected

4 comments:

  1. So cute - Love your Zara top! I'm going to Knox tomorrow for a shop so will have to get my tote too...yah! Thanks, which one is your fav? Can't decide???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! ou I don't know I like them both! maybe if you can't decide between the quotes you can decide on which colour you like better :)

      Delete
  2. these bags are ADORABLE! love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute totes! I always forget to take mine when I go out shopping haha

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!