Thursday 13 September 2012

MSFW - Designer Series 1

And so fashion week is over and the chaos has died down a little and I finally have a minute to update the blog. 

The first designer series was probably my favourite because it included so many of my favourite Australian labels like Ellery, Michael Lo Sordo, Maticevski, Gwendolynne and Aurelio Costarella. Attendees showed up in style and were treated to a great show at town hall.  I had a blast with my fellow Melbourne fashion bloggers, it was great catching up and seeing everyone's stunning outfits. 

I uploaded most of the photos on the fb page so check it out HERE and here's a sneak peak of what's in the album:


3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Lovely pics...the collection looks really eclectic and detailed..loved it

    Btw do check out my new post
    Stay I. Touch
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all these gorgeous runway outfits! btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the last picture, reminds me of school photo day! Great pics fo the runway girl!

    Xx
    Esther

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!