Saturday 28 April 2012

Pink sunsets

This collection of photos were taken last week when we went on a cruise on Queensland's Nerang river. Loved the pink clouds and all the boats and super big/expensive mansions we sailed past. 
I picked up this dress on Cavill Avenue when I was looking for leggings to sleep in because I forgot to pack pjs 
... WHOOPS!

PS. Don't forget to enter my 1 year blogiversary giveaway here!
 

Dress: ICE / Hat: Equip / Bag: Camauei / Shoes: Aldo / Necklace: Topshop / Sunglasses: Prada

7 comments:

  1. How gorgeous! The lighting and your dress are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty dress and lovely collection of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos. xx

    loverandshoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sunsets are killer! Really lovely blog xx

    http://meandlex.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!