Tuesday 10 January 2012

Beaching it in winter

I seriously love how you can go to the beach anytime of the year in this country, I used to take this for granted before moving to bi-polar Melbourne!
I live only 5 min away from the beach so I went twice already and I'm hoping to sneak in one more trip before heading back to Oz. 
I know what you're thinking: it's summer in Australia! True, through experience I found that Aussie tan doesn't last me long; it usually disappears in a month tops. I'm as white as snow white without a tan. Maybe it's just my skin, but the best tans I've had that had lasted me around 6 months were in Armenia, 2 and half years ago, and LA, 6 months ago (I still have LA left-over tan!) ...and Dubai comes at a close third



Follow Seven Autumn Leaves on
Facebook and Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!