Sunday 22 January 2012

Alexander McQueen Pre-fall 2012


If you’ve read my previous article in the post “Alexander McQueen the Great” you’d already have a hint of how much I loved the late designer Alexander McQueen and his unique and brilliant approach to fashion design as an art form.
In the new pre-fall 2012 collection, I just love the originality, the sophistication and the presence of Victorian romance that Sarah Burton has successfully preserved from the late designers’ brand vision.












These are a few of my favourite pieces in the collection, view the entire collection here



Follow Seven Autumn Leaves on

5 comments:

  1. lovely pictures you have here...if u wanna kip in touch follow me on my blog and i will do same...winks
    http://www.sazistopsecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection! Have you picked out your Melissa shoes yet?

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no i havn't! I just got back from dubai a few hours ago but it's definitely first on my list of things I want to do now that I'm back :)

      Delete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!