Tuesday 3 January 2012

2011 in a nutshell


I thought in the beginning of the new year, I'd take some time and reflect on what happened last year and to look back and share with you guys what I got up to!
click on 'read more' to view the photos and descriptions of my favourite events and highlights of the year 2011 which include my trips to Canada, U.S.A, Sydney, and my love affair with radio and so much more!
hope your 2012 started off great!

I put up a collection of photos that sums up my year, and starts off with the most exciting part which was traveling! 
I went to north america for the first time to visit canada and the states and I loved every second of it! 4 weeks proved to be way too short for 7 cities








P.S. check out our radio show fb page The EDGE - on 3SSR with Sev and Dave  for more photos and videos of our shenanigans.

Also Follow Seven Autumn Leaves on Facebook and Twitter

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome year! Hope 2012 is even more fabulous : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the collages!! looks like u had a n amazing 2011...
    Btw be sure to catch up with my updates..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute photos!
    happy New Year Sevan
    x

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!