Saturday 14 September 2013

Travel diary: Rome part 1

I still have so many travel photos that I want to share so I will be posting 3 travel diary posts from Rome and then sharing Armenia photos, that I'm really excited to share with you all since it's where I'm from. I decided to pass by Rome on my way back from Europe to Dubai to meet up with a friend of mine who was traveling around Europe. We had a blast walking around this gorgeous Italian city that is full of history and amazing food! I loved visiting the squares, which is something Australia and other non-european countries really lack, and discovering the street artists and the amazing old fountains and architecture in them. I especially loved visiting the amazing Testervere next to the Tiber river where people gathered along the river to visit the markets, pubs and restaurants.


7AL on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!