Sunday 1 September 2013

Red.

So this is a completely random post and it's dedicated to my love for red lipstick. With my uni timetable being so full on (I've never had class every single day of the week in my 5 years at uni!) I barely have any time to take photos outside when the sun is out. So what is there for a blogger to do? Take photos indoors! I received a lovely package from Vivian Ashworth, when I first got back from my travels, that included so many lovely great quality products. And I have to say the item I used most, and I'm obsessed with, is her red lipstick called 'kingdom'. I decided to have a fun little shoot showcasing my love for red lippys!

PS. something you probably didn't know about me: I can't wink! haha. So that last photo is me 'attempting' to wink.


7AL on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!