Saturday 17 August 2013

Lyon travel diary: Lyon at night

I've mentioned in an earlier post that this blog has quickly become more of a travel blog lately, but that's only because this blog is a reflection of my lifestyle and a diary of what I get up to. Now that I'm officially back at uni, unfortunately my life is back to boring. Silver lining though is that I finish my masters degree in December and I'm officially done with academic life, and fortunately I still have all those travel posts to share and some recent posts from Melbourne.

Back to the actual post, these are photos I took on my last night in Lyon after spending a week there. I took a stroll down to appreciate the architecture and the infrastructure of the city when it's all lit up and has less people around. I captured some night shots that I wanted to share with you all so I hope you like them!


7AL on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!