Wednesday 28 August 2013

How to wear a summer dress in winter

I thought it would be a nice change to post an outfit post before I move onto Rome travel diaries to break it up a little. I took these photos a few days ago before we got the lovely sunshine back and I wanted to showcase my new Elliatt baby blue dress and my Asos heels and sunnies that I still hadn't gotten a chance of wearing yet. I decided to wear all bright colours for a change since my everyday attire consists of a lot of dark coloured coats/tops with jeans which I wear to uni. And it's always nice to be able to wear your summer dresses in winter by just adding a coat on!

Hope you're enjoying the warm weather we've been having recently. Have a great week! x


Wearing:

Elliatt dress/ ASOS heels & sunnies

7AL on:

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!