Monday 1 April 2013

White blazer and baroque pants

Happy Easter everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend, even though those of us living in Melbourne are experiencing a drastic weather change from really hot to FREEZING! Okay, enough about the weather and onto the outfit post:

This was my Easter outfit which I wore yesterday to church. I absolutely LOVE my white Mango blazer I got from Dubai about a year and a half ago. It just brightens all my black clothes ( trust me I have a lot of them); which is what I did with this outfit. This was the first time I wear my baroque pants after looking for a pair for so long because as you know, I'm a little obsessed with baroque prints. I also included a few key rose-gold accessories, including my favourite watch. 

Oh, and I got a haircut! What do you think of the straight fringe? 



Blazer: Mango / Pants: Sportsgirl / Top: River Island / Heels: Novo / Clutch: vintage / Watch: River Island / Jewellery: Sportsgirl, Diva & K-mart. 

Don't forget to follow:
FACEBOOK
 / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN

5 comments:

  1. so pretty!!! i LOVE your hair like that. the bangs work so well for your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new fringe hun! xx

    www.hausofsarahrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loove the blazer and your heels :))

    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.co.at/
    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.co.at/
    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!