Monday 29 April 2013

Seven Autumn Leaves turns 2



This month marks the two-year anniversary of Seven Autumn Leaves blog. I started this blog as a creative outlet and to have a platform that enables me to talk about fashion-related topics. In the past two years, I have had many great opportunities, met some amazing people but most of all I learned a lot about things that are beyond just ‘fashion’. I’ve learned a lot about the industry in general and also learned a lot about myself, and my personal style through experimentation. By taking some time off lately to focus on finishing off my masters, I have had the time to focus and reflect on what my blog is really about. I want it to be somewhere I share my personal style (fashion faux-pas and all) but I also want to take it to a new level this year and try to occasionally write about topics that I find interesting and want to share with my readers, still fashion related ofcourse. I don’t want it to just be about my outfits and events or travel, although these will still be an integral part of the blog.

I want to thank you all for being supportive by visiting my page, leaving sweet comments, liking photos on my fb page or Instagram, and just plain being awesome. I can’t wait to see where the next year takes us!  

- Sevan 
xx














3 comments:

  1. happy anniversary hun!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2 years! Wooooo! Here's to many, many more darling


    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy blog-aversary!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!