Friday 12 April 2013

MBFW outfit 1 - dark lips and tassels

I attended my first Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Sydney this week and although I could only make it for the second and third day, I got the chance to dress up, experiment and enjoy watching others who did the same thing!

For my first outfit, I broke out my tassel skirt which I bought a few months ago but never really had the chance to wear it, just like the other 50% of my wardrobe (ha!). Same goes for my dark lipstick, as I just bought it about a month ago and I was a bit hesitant to use it but I ended up getting a lot of compliments on it and people asking me which lipstick I had used (it's Rimmel number 04 btw).

The necklace I'm wearing is one of my Seven Autumn Leaves creations that I'm currently working on and I'm excited to give you a colour variety! This design will be available soon but don't hesitate to let me know what you think of it.


































Skirt: Bariano / Top: Mango / Vest: Bardot / Shoes: Tony Bianco / Bag: Vintage / Necklace: Seven Autumn Leaves /
Sunglasses: Prada / Ring: Bvlgari

1 comment:

  1. you look fantastic!! that skirt is amazing and with the vest it gets a really cool minimalistic look! so chic!

    http://chicchoolee.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!