Sunday 4 November 2012

Shopping Sunday: Goot florals

Josh Goot is, without a doubt, one of my favourite Australian designers of all time. His minimalist yet feminine pieces are aesthetic masterpieces which make every girl fall in love with them. In the spirit of the races, I have chosen to share some of his floral printed pieces which are absolutely perfect for the occasion. They are the ultimate spring/summer staples that you could wear for many years to come.



Josh Goot also designs Jackets, Tops & Vests with his unique floral prints.


5 comments:

  1. cute finds!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sevan, just discovered your blog and loving it! Also it's great to see another Armenian blogger (I'm Armo too) from Australia as I haven't come across any others in my time blogging. Keep up the great work, and looking forward to seeing more of your posts.
    Lilit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the floral prints! The 3rd one, the white dress, is my favourite :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog!!!*

    http://findyourcharminglife.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!