Monday 13 January 2014

Yellow peplum

I know I'm a little late to wish you all a merry christmas and happy new year but I truly hope you had a great holiday and that 2014 has started on a good note. I am so grateful for all of my experiences throughout the year, as you might have seen some of the highlights on instagram including: traveling (Singapore, UK, France, Italy, Armenia, Dubai) meeting great people through the 7AL blog, being part of an interdisciplinary industry project through uni, and finishing up my masters degree. I have been, however, neglecting my blog quite a lot lately but I feel like I needed some time off after I finished my degree to do nothing for a change and updating a blog, as much fun as it is, takes a lot of effort and time. Spending the last 2 weeks with my family and friends here in Dubai has been just what I needed to rejuvenate after a very stressful and exhausting year. 

I really appreciate those who still keep checking my instagram and facebook page though and I will start back posting on the blog twice a week (Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 am Melbourne timing).

In this outfit post I'm wearing a yellow peplum top I found in a boutique on Chapel Street that was sadly closing down. Although I'm sort of over the peplum trend I quite liked the elegant shoulder details this top had along with the mustard yellow colour which I've been obsessed with lately. I chose to play on the elegant vibe of the top and wear it with a plain black pencil skirt and my Guess black sandals I bought in galleries lafayette when I was in Paris a few months back. And the last detail to complete the outfit would have to be the red lipstick that looks great with anything yellow. 



Wearing: 

Top: clone d'ADN / Skirt: H&M / Heels: Guess

These photos were taken by my lovely friend Sophia from Everyday Like This.

FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!