Monday 1 August 2011

Prada me Perfect


My favourite item at the moment are my Prada shades that I got for my 21st birthday a few months ago and I just looove them.
I like pairing them with just about anything but for today I went with a neutral dark coral blouse from Glassons and a pair of black jeans from GAP


And to accessorise the outfit i chose one of my favourite rings that Iv'e had for a few years now and these black flower earings I bought from Forever New a few months ago but hadn't worn yet.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous.. that also includes you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. prada shades?! LUCKY GIRL! i've been meaning to get me a new pair but i can't afford prada that's fershur.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks talar! xx
    I actually got a gift voucher for my birthday and used it when it was on sale so i got lucky haha

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!