Wednesday 12 February 2014

Travel diary: Armenia winter 2014 part 2

I thought I would share a few more photos from my trip to Armenia now that I'm back in Melbourne. Many people's knowledge of the country that I'm from consists of two words - Kim Kardashian. So here's a chance for you to see what the country, more specifically the capital Yerevan, looks like.

As many of you know my name is Sevan and I always get questioned what it means. Well first off it isn't pronounced sevEn but it's sevAn and it's the name of the biggest lake in Armenia, which you can see in the second photo.


1. Finally experiencing snowfall for the first time. 2. At Lake Sevan. 3. The republic square of Yerevan. 4. and 5. Cascade in central Yerevan. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!