Friday 31 May 2013

Why I've been M.I.A lately

What's keeping me awake ^

The reason why you haven't heard much from me lately is because I've been the busiest I've even been in the last month. I'm constantly running around and pulling late nights with assignments and getting the absolute minimal sleep. But you have no idea how much I appreciate those who keep clicking on and checking my blog. I am currently going through my final week of my second last semester of masters so I will probably not post anything up until this week is done and dusted and I can officially have a break of two months. Good news is, I am travelling soon so expect to see lots of new travel content!

In the meantime, to stay updated and keep in touch, follow me on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter



Love you all x

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!