Monday, 16 July 2012

Generation

This is the story of my BCBGeneration heels: 

Once upon a time I was journeying through LA and came across these beautiful shoes at my favourite American clothing company. I had decided on my trip NOT to buy shoes, but I couldn't resist them so I gave into temptation. But alas, they did not have my size in stock so the lady said she could order them in from another branch. Unfortunately, I was leaving to come back home the next day so I accepted defeat and left the store.

A few months pass, and as I was browsing through E-bay I spot my long lost loves! Without hesitation, I click on 'buy now' and here we are.

My shoes and I lived happily ever after. 

THE END.

Pants: Zara / Top: River Island / Jacket: Jeanswest / Shoes: BCBGgeneration / Bag: Warehouse / 
Necklace: Diva / Bracelet: Sportsgirl

Facebook / Twitter