Thursday 5 July 2012

Coral

Last Thursday, I met up with my uni friends at Long room to have some dinner and cocktails for my birthday. I had ordered a gold sequin dress and this body suit from Aqua, and it arrived on that day so I decided to wear it out that night. The colour is simply stunning and I can safely say I don't own anything in that form or colour. 

PS. Don't forget to enter the Cathleen Jia giveaway in the previous post 


Body-suit: Aqua (similar here) / Skirt: H&M / Shoes: RMK / Jacket: Mango (similar here) / Clutch: Zara (similar here)

7 comments:

  1. Love the top looks fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you matched the jacket and the shoes! The whole outfit looks gorgeous on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour looks amaze on you!

    Xx
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this top is gorgeous!! The colour is very pretty and fit is so flattering, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful top! Perfect with the pencil skirt and I really like your clutch too :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!