Sunday 10 April 2011

Dreaming of Italy.

I am currently taking an italian beginner's elective at uni due to my obsession with that country's natural landscape, culture and architecture.
While doing my italian compito (homework) i googled some images of places in italy that i absolutely have to visit as soon as i can. And so should you!

     
Rome: The Trevi Fountain, The Colosseum, Sant'Andrea Della Valle 


Milan Cathedral (Duomo di Milano)

   Cinque Terre (The five Lands)
 and ofcourse Venice! 

2 comments:

  1. Whenever I think of Italy, the gondola ride will always come up to my mind. The long romantic ride tickles me. And along the way, you will some Italian luxury furniture in the corner of the streets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that sounds so amazing! I can't wait to go there, I'm thinking maybe next june/july
      and that is a great site! xx

      Delete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!