Tuesday 22 October 2013

Basics: white converse & black

Lately I've been trying to collect basic pieces because I've realised I tend to impulse buy and end up wearing an item of clothing once, or sometimes never! So I'm loving my tops (like the black one below) and non- high heeled shoes, especially that I barely have a social life until I'm finished with my degree; everyday basics are crucial in my closet. 

I've been meaning to get white converse sneakers for a while now, to add to my collection of purple and black. Thanks to Surfstitch my converse collection is now complete (for now). The best part was I didn't even have to go out to buy it from the shops because they have free returns and super fast delivery. 





Wearing: 

Black top: West sweet via Surfstitch (also in pink


FACEBOOK / TWITTER / INSTAGRAM / LOOKBOOK / BLOGLOVIN / TUMBLR

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!