Thursday 7 February 2013

Infinity

The infinity pool in Marina Bay Sands hotel was probably one of my highlights in Singapore last week. Even though the city has so much to offer, there's something so magical about overlooking the city from the 57th floor while having a swim.

I wore the Gliadiator necklace to compliment my new geometric bathers I bought a few days before from Dubai.

Check out www.sevenautumnleaves.com to pick your favourite designs.


Necklace: Seven Autumn Leaves / Bathers: River Island

Don't forget to like the Seven Autumn Leaves official jewellery facebook page!

3 comments:

  1. You are so pretty dear and I love the necklace too!
    Kiss

    Join my international giveaway, win a bijoux from Les Jumelles
    http://www.tatilovespearls.com/2013/02/giveaway-win-piece-from-les-jumelles.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that pool is amazing, and kind of scary looking. Hope you had an amazing time in Singapore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing photos! Your designs are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment and tell me what you think!