Saturday 31 May 2014

Yellow Zimmermann dress

Recently I've been so busy working on starting my design studio CocoMingo studios with a friend of mine (which I will talk about more in another post). I wanted to post about one of my favourite dresses that I don't get to wear often.

When it comes to bright dresses, I usually have to incorporate black into them somehow to make it feel more comfortable. I love colour but I also really love wearing black, so my outfits usually have to consist of some black even if it were only the shoes.

I also really like mixing an edgy style with a feminine garment, so in this case I chose to pair up my yellow Zimmermann dress with a leather jacket I found at Topshop in Dubai a few years back. The mix of different materials and textures really makes an outfit stand out and feel more personal.


Wearing:

Dress: Zimmermann / Jacket: Topshop / Shoes: Pied A Terre / Clutch: Satchi 2 / 

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a comment and tell me what you think!